So my little baby lost her tooth last night, we were so abuzz with tooth fairy fever that we forgot to post about it.
You can sorta see the little space missing on hte bottom, in hte middle. She was pretty excited, a little unsure of if it was a good thing or a bad thing, momma's crying probably didn't help! But she was pretty excited when the toothe fairy left her .50 !
Abigail is reading to daddy the story of Monster's Inc., with "Sally" (Sully) "Snake" (Randall) &
"Mr. Watermelon" (Mr. Waternoose)
So Sweet!
This is what Avery was doing meanwhile....
Here are some more pictures from this weekend, we have been busy at VBS every night, but I was working it, so was unable to get any pictures, but when I see any floating around, I will try to put them up here!
Here is yet ANOTHER project that I worked on....
got it on clearance for $2...
and changed it to this....
and since Abigail got a little more face time than Avery did, here is another of him for you....
by the time I get all the toys cleaned up, after they have been tucked in, I go in to take a few pics of them reading or playing quietly, this is usually what I get....
And then he's up at 5:30......
1 comment:
yay! nothing cooler than losing that first tooth! amma's here and said that she should've gotten $10.00. good grief.
btw - your talent knows no bounds, my friend!!
Post a Comment