Hey guys, so I just realized that it had been awhile since I had posted anything, so I thought that I would put something on here for everyone. Sorry it has been so long, but Avery is out of school, and Momma is trying to get used to having two 4 year olds under foot again.....and trying to keep my sanity and house clean at the same time.....
I have been working at trying to get things back in order, and trying to keep a schedule also, we are playing alot outside and been going to the free movies that they are having here in the summer, YAY for free! Just anything that will keep the kids busy, and having fun!
If any of you mommas out there (whether you've been experienced for 50 years, or for 1 year....) can give me some pointers for activities to keep the variety up during the summer, and also for keeping me on a schedule, they would be very welcome....
We're working on potty training Avery, so excuse the tighty-whiteies
I also decided that I was bored, like I really didn't have enought stuff to do...
but I decided that I needed to change my boring bookcase, you know the 'fake sticker wood' ones you get like at Walmart....
Well I was bored with it, so I decided to paint this on the inside...
So once I put the shelves in it and all the stuff, which I really use for display more than books....we'll see how uch you can see, but till then, I'll enjoy it like this.....
1 comment:
Hey Danielle, A few thoughts on scheduling and ideas...1. I love schedules-it mainly helps me know what is going on and feel like I am accomplishing something. Schedules usually never go as planned, but sometimes they do! :) 2. I try to do things (when we are inside) that last between 15 and 30 minutes. 3. Our morning routine usually includes alone play time in the kids rooms where they can play with whatever they want, we also have play time together (they play together in a certain room or area), reading time, school time, Wii time :), ect. craft are always fun and keep the time passing. 4. While I love schedules, it seems hard for me to stick to one, but I am trying.
Hope you all have a great summer. One thing we loved when we were in the states was making use of the public libraries. Got lots of great books for free and this kept the kids busy reading new things as well! Hope some of this helps!! Blessings!
Post a Comment