Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Friday, July 09, 2010

WOA! It has been a week!

Hey guys, ok now I realize that it has been quite awhile, Brad has been out of town and I have been a busy, busy bee.  Re-organizing, re-decorating, re-painting, re-, re-, re-.  I hate doing big projects because the house is always a mess, so I try to save it for when Brad is gone, but the problem is, I load myself up with so much work, that I am up till 1:30 working on them instead of on here blogging for you guys, so here it is, what we did this week....
















And here is the stuff I have been busy at work on...

Now, I hesitated putting the "before" picures in, but you have to know that Brad was in the middle of packing, and I was in the middle of my projects, my aim, truly was to let it get a little messy, because it would make much better "after" pics.  I know, I know, more work on me, but it made it so much more rewarding.  Although, it probably wont happen that way again...

Laundry Room AFTER







Master Bedroom AFTER














And finally, the blackboard for the kids in the kitchen, we are all loving it so much!


My handy-man hubby helping with the nailing of trim





So, needless to say, hopefully now that hubby in on his way home, it will back to regullay scheduled blogging!


No comments: