Hi everyone, I just wanted to hop on here to let everyone know that YES, we are still alive. Although it has been a few days....we are still alive and kicking....
We had a BUSY weekend, we had a yard sale on Sat., which was nice, becuase we have been able to meet alot of our neighbors, and visit and talk to many of them through the day.
That night we had our youth workers out to the house for a BBQ, and it was a blast, I finally have been able to get to know somw of them a little better, because as soon as we began to work with the youth again, Avery had to have his surgery.
Sun we had church all day.
Then we had Avery's eye appt., the Dr. said that he is doing great, the glasses are seeming to help, to that is great news!!!
Then the next day Avery got sick....
So alll in all, it has been a crazy few days, but hopefully, we will begin to get back to normal. Brad is getting ready to go on a few trips, and we will be heading to KY for the birth of my little niece (YAY!!) and for a visit with Nana, can't wait, we are so excited!!!
I will put some pictures on here soon, I promise...
No comments:
Post a Comment