Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A field trip to the strawberry patch





I got to go to the strawberry patch today with Avvery & his class, it was nice to be able to spend some time with just him, a little date just momma & Avery....


On the bus on our way to pick strawberries


Looking for the perfect strawberry


 

Getting ready to taste one...yuck, just for the record, momma didn't want any part in this tasting business!


 

Filling up our bucket o' strawberries


Avery eventually found his favorite spot for the day, right with the mules and donkeys!


He kept trying to call them over, but they didn't really pay him much attention!



Abigail spent the day at Amma's house.  It is so nice to be able to spend the day with each of them seperately, but it is also nice to see them again at the end of the day!


When the kids were first born, I was taking pictures of them with a stuffed giraffe that they have, some of you may remember the first one that I took, but it has been awhile, so if you don't I guess that I can let it slide....





AND here they are TODAY...



WOW they grow up so quickly, there are some days that I miss the little cuddly things that they used to be, but then I get a good nights sleep, and I quickly realize.....

I dont miss it that much!

1 comment:

lisaqshay said...

sheer cuteness squared. love it!