HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA & UNCLE GREG!
Hi everyone here is my first post, hopefully I am able to keep up with this, I just have to keep telling myself, take it one day at a time (isn't that what this blog is for?) Anyway, here we go with Day 1...this is "Nana's" & "Uncle Greg's" birthday, so I figured this was a great day to start...
Here we are March 9, 2010. This is a work day for Momma, so there won't be a lot happening at the Paradis household. It is finally warm here, so we are able to go out and play, which IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! The kids are loving having momma & daddy back home from a trip to PA, to get back into the routine again, i got the house cleaned up & momma is ready to get back to the swing of things too!
No comments:
Post a Comment