Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DAY 8




Ok, Ok I know what your saying, these ARE some shots form yesterday, but YOU haven't seen them so that makes it ok to post them, right?!  Alrite, gimme a break, I worked today, then had to go get paint for the kids rooms, we are going to work on them this weekend while Daddy is gone (we being ME!)  Abigail asked for purple, then she got upset because it wasn't the BRIGHT, SHOCKING purple that she asked for.  Avery asked for yellow, and well, he's happy with just about anything that you give him!  So there is out project for this weekend, i'll post some pictures when I finish the rooms!  Good night!

No comments: