Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DAY 14











Hey everyone, we had our MRI done today, we found out that Avery has to have  another surgery, the MRI found that he has a 'Chiari Malformation' which is tonsils on the base of the brain, it is preventing the flow of Spinal fluid to get to his spine, it is still getting there, just not as quick as it should be!  So they will go in and do surgery and it will hopefully begin to correct itself.  

Please pray for us in the weeks to come, I know that God has a perfect plan, Im not sure what it is right now, but I have to trust that there IS a perfect plan, that Avery has had 6 surgeries and is adding another to his list, for some reason.  Our God is so good, his provision and hand thru all the situations surrounding all Avery has gone thru for so long is so evident, we know that thru all things God has called us to "rejoice in hope, to be patient in tribulations and to continue steadfastly in prayer!" (Romans 12:12)   In each situation, each surgery, He has protected us, given us  grace and peace when we needed it most.  We know that He our creator, that His word says  "You formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.  My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." (Psalm 139:13-16) .  God didn't form Avery with his eyes closed, He know exactly what He was doing, just like He created all of us, with love, and with care, knowing everything that went into us.  We know that God has great plans for Avery and that He knows what is going on right now, that this morning was accident.  Our God is good, HE IS SO GOOD! 



"But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.  When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you...For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior...Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you...Fear not, for I am with you...(Isaiah 43:1-5) 

No comments: