Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer time & the livin' is easy!

Hi everyone, I know this post has been a LOOOONG time coming....Our computer has been being repaired, but lucky for you guys, our camera has been busy snapping pictures!  Prepare yourself now...I have ALOT of pics, but if I do say so myself, they are adorable pics!

HAPPY JULY 4TH
(I know, I know...I told you it had been awhile)

Celebrating with the All American meal....tacos and refried beans!  

Watching fireworks on Mommy and Daddy's bed!


Beautiful blessings!


Pennsylvania Trip

Valley Forge Tour


There were a ton of deer, just hanging out on the side of the road....the kids loved it!

Everyone walking down to the old Train station...

How cool is this old pic of soldiers coming off the train....
I'm  a sucker for these old pictures where your able to see how it is today also!



This was Washington's headquarters

 My favorite place to be...the kitchen, I'm not sure how I would have done it in those days though...
I have to give those ladies props!

Another deer hanging out....

Abigails funny chipmunk faces...

What a goof ball!

My sweet boy snuggling with his monkey...or dog....he hasn't decided which it is


Mommy and Abigail

We went to visit some sweet friends and got to see some momma horses and their foals...
the kids loved this also!

Abigail is really on a corn kick right now, so she got to see it up close and how it grows

Crayola Crayon Factory
Getting ready to see how crayons are made

Abigail answered a question right and won a pack of crayons...she was pretty proud!

Making crafts....


Coloring on the 'sidewalk'



Lovin' the choo-choo train!


Hersey Chocolate Town Tour 
Can you tell they were excited!


A chocolate girl after a momma's chocolate heart


ZooAmerica 
Then we got to go to the zoo....the kids loved seeing the animal so close to them, it was really neat!



The kids were really excited about this bunny, we saw him walking to the car...go figure!

Amish Town & Shady Maple Smorgasborg 
Daddy made a Icee float....how often do they get to have that!

This was a HUGE buffet, I think by the end the kids were delirious!



Abigail got ahold of the camera...enjoy a few of her professional photographs... 


I'm pretty sure this is how we all feld at the end of this fun/exciting/tiring trip! 

When we left for Pennsylvania, we had eggs, we came home to this....

They were right outside our back kitchen door so the kids got to watch them alot! 


Momma and Avery....trying to get a good pic, but he can't stop watching the birds!

Abigail's artistic side coming through

Bathtime "faux-hawk" (I have no idea how to spell that!)

My two favorite men in the world...snuggling!!

So here is a little catch-up for the summer....we have been busy little bees around here. 
We have taken our house off the market for the summer, we are planning on putting it back on once the school year starts, a little less stress, a little more playing!

Speaking of school, the kids start the 26th of August...they are very excited to get to start Kindergarten!  All the new supplies have Abigail on the edge of her seat!  Avery could really care less about new notebooks and folders. 

We have begun outside therapy for Avery, he is currently taking speech 2x a week,
Occupational therapy and Physical therapy both 1x a week.  So we have been travelling back and forth doing that all summer also.  In brain news... a HUGE praise, we have gone a full year with no surgeries for Avery.  Last April, when Avery had his Chiari surgery, we just pleaded for the Father to give us a year with no surgeries, and we just went to Avery's Chiari check-up and not only did the Father work, but as he always does, He worked mightily....not only do we not have another surgery, but he will not have another scan unless he starts showing signs of something else happening.  YAY! Praise the Lord for tremendous news!!!!  We have been refered to a Neurologist now to see if there are some connections between the Cranio and the Chiari and his developmental delays, so pray with us plase, our appt is the 19th of Sept.  We love you all and miss you all!

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that works in us  (Eph.3:20)











1 comment:

Michelle~Morrisons on the Move said...

really enjoyed all your pics. Hope you come back soon to visit!