Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Friday, September 03, 2010

School has begun!

It has been a long time, I know....it has been crazy getting ready for school, and I apologize!  Really, I do!

But here are some pictures to get your Abigail & Avery fixes!


Getting ready to read the Jesus Storybook before bed!


    






We had a lot of rain one day and momma the kids wanted to go out and play....
So play in the puddles they did!


        
Abigail's picture taking skills


  
Avery's first day of Preschool - he's an ol'  pro at this point


Abigail's first day of preschool-
It took awhile to get into the game....


Almost there....I'm not sold on the smile yet though!


And picture perfect!

Off to school they go!


No comments: