Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Monday, April 12, 2010

I've lost track of days....

Hi everyone, sorry it has been awhile since posting, I promise I am still going to post!!  Things have been pretty crazy here, but we are doing well.  It has been a challenge to keep the kiddos occupied all day long!  But it has been some sweet time with them, time, that I usually am to busy with all the everyday things to stop and be very greatful for, I am needless to say, throughly enjoying my fun playing, cuddling, reading, talking time with the both of them!
We tried to get Avery's bandage off today, but I'm thinking that the gauze is really enjoying Avery's head, because it wasn't going anywhere!  The Dr said that the O.R nurses, put the dressing on before the glue has dried, so the glue dries to the gauze, and it is verey hard to get it off!  So we'll leave it on for awhile, and see how things go! 

So sweet you really can't tell what she's hiding from you....


Avery on the other hand, you can read it all over his face, he is a mischevious one!


Brad & the kids playing Jenga, Avery knocked down the blocks, hence, Daddy's giving up!



And finally, the picture of the day, Abigail said she is going to be mommy, I'm not sure that I look like this, please tell me if I start doing my make-up this way!
PLEASE!

No comments: