Christmas Eve
with my sweet nephew, Brody
I made some signs for my niece & nephew, these are the only pics I have of them, ooppss!
Brody's is Boston Red Sox & his vs says,
"Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be courageous & be strong."
Caroline's says, "Worship the Lord with gladness, come before Him with songs."
Christmas Morning
So exicted that there are presents under the tree!
& stockings full of goodies
Avery woke up next, He wasnt quite as sure about what was happening
Reading the Christmas story about Jesus
Opening stockings
For the kids big gifts, the kids got a bike & a scooter ( or a skater like Abigail calls it)
For whatever reason, our computer isnt letting me load videos, I will have to load it up later, but just imagine lots of excitement & jumping
This mornings snow....
Look at my strong man working so hard to clean up the walkway!
Building a snowman with Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment