Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Abigail & Avery!!

Well, it is a day late, but momma has been fighting being sick, so I thought that you could forgive me? Please.

We celebrated the kid's 5th  (WOW!) birthday this weekend, it feels kinda weird to say I have 5 year olds....

They are wonderful blessings to Brad and I!
They were long waited for blessings to us from our good God!

5 years ago...
 

And today....at their Birthday Dinner (Abigail requested Broccoli YAY! Avery requested Mac & Cheese)



Here are a few pics from this weekend with family....
























Abigails cake turned out pretty god, Avery's, eeh!  It was my first time making cakes with some new ingredients that Im not quite used to (obviously!) I will just have to keep working at it!  His lion mane drooped a little, of well, they liked it. 

We had a lot of fun but we sure missed all the family that couldnt be there to celebrate this special day!

No comments: