Gifts from God 365 days a Year!

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES. HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT. THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING! GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!" (Lam. 3:22-23)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

So bad at this blogging thing....

Hi all, I know, I know it has been a few days...we have had much happening....we have....

Been turning our hallway into a dodge ball tournament...



Refinishing a side table...(A steal at $5 at Goodwill!)


A sweet little man, playing early in the morning, nevermond cartoons, he just wants to sit out side and enjoy the blessings the Lord has given us.

Still half asleep, enjoying the morning....



Abigail practicing her piano, but something's missing...




Going on a field trip to the pumpkin patch





The tractor we were riding on just started...see that little smirk...





                                                        
Picking the perfect pumpkin...lookin a little heavy there Av....

In between all this excitement, we got to spend some time with some sweet family friends, who are going to be planting a church in Harrisburg PA thru Faith (The church we are serving at in NC).  We first went and visited Harrisburg (and other surrounding towns) earlier this year with those families. 
We have since been able to hang out a number of times, had a number of heart talks, had a number of dinners here at the house with them, we heard them speak just this past Sunday during church.  It has been wonderful to get to see the amazing work that God is doing in their hearts and in their families.  If you know these families (Morrison's & Shay's) from Faith, please continue to pray for them with me as they begin this process of moving to serve the Lord.  If you don't know them, please lift them up, for there is much going on for them right now, spiritually, physically, and logistically.  Please pray for their families, they all have young kids and this is a big transition for them.  Please pray for guidance and peace.  Brad & I and the kids love you, Shay's & Morrison's.  We will be lifting you up!

I thank my God every time I remember you.
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this,
that he who began a good work in you will carry it
on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart;
for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel,
 all of you share in God's grace with me.
God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge
and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best
and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,
filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—
to the glory and praise of God.
(Philippians 1:3-11)






1 comment:

lisaqshay said...

i love you Danielle. thanks for the sweet post of all that's going in your family and thinking to include us that. i have pictures from our dinner together, which i'll send on via email. kay?
thanks for everything. we are so blessed to call you friends.